Last weekend we drove on Saturday to Allen to visit my aunt and uncle, Joyce & Steve, and my grandparents, Gp & Gm Brown. My grandparents have not traveled to Texas since March and we did not get to see them this summer in Missouri with our family traveling to New Mexico.
It was great to see them and visit. They enjoyed seeing the kids and the kids knew who they were right away. Julia started calling them her "favorite friends" when she was very little. It was so sweet that she created this special name for her great-grandparents. I call them Gp & Gm Brown still, but encourage Julia to continue calling them her "favorite friends-- Gp & Gm Brown." 

JCH Kiddos, Favorite Friends & Tootsie Roll Pops - A perfect combination!
3 comments:
Kids with lollipops make me nervous.
More than babies with bows on their heads bigger than their own bodies? That makes me nervous, I think they will topple over being too "top-heavy."
I loved this post. Very cute picture. :o)
Post a Comment