JC celebrated his 3rd birthday last Sunday 11-9. We had his party on Saturday, 11-8 at Young Champions. Some drama was involved with where the party was, but I'd like to forget all that craziness, so I won't add it.We had a cookie cake with the icing in the shape of a paved road and we put a motorcycle in the middle of the cake. All our friends and family who were at the party had a GREAT time and really enjoyed the cookie cake. It was gone at the end of the party!
JC played with his friends Conner, Miller, Riley, Kamryn, Julia, Jetta, Geraldo & Ernesto! Some adults played on the bounc-y stuff
too! I won't name adults.He loved opening his presents, and every present is his favorite one! He plays with them all and is just so glad to have finally had his birthday and had his "birthday party!" He has been talking about his party FOREVER!!
You may wonder about more/better pictures. We got some great video of everyone at the party, so the camera only got a few pictures taken on it. I decided to add pictures of the birthday boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment