We started getting the house ready for Christmas yesterday. Jeff built the tree and I worked on spreading out the branches. Then Julia & I added a strand of lights. No ornaments yet... that's for tonight.
After reading Becky Stamps blog today, I feel better about our decision to go ahead and put up the tree and get the house in the Christmas "mood." We love Christmas at our house and the house always feels cozier with the tree up.
We saw Christmas lights at Lake Belton on Saturday night and seeing the lights instantly gave me "Christmas Delight!" I couldn't wait to put up Christmas in our house. Pictures from Lake Belton will be posted probably tonight. We had so much fun (as always, we took a wrong turn on the way there... I think the wrong turn is becoming part of the tradition). :)
No comments:
Post a Comment