We were running late for church on Sunday and I decided it was just too late to interrupt the kids classes for them coming in late. My class is okay with me coming in late though (Agape class is awesome). Anyway, I grabbed my camera since the kids were dressed so cutely and coordinated in their green, pink & black. Jetta was not interested in picture-taking, hence JC and Julia are the only ones in the pictures. 



We drove out to Badger Ranch and I was looking at all the new houses going up and looking at the empty lots for sale. The picture with the sunflowers is my dream house location. Still inside the city limits but beautiful overlooking the water and land. Who knows what kind of house will go there, but I would love that view from my back porch overlooking Lake Waco and the Twin Bridges. Jeff could stand from the back yard and try to hit balls to the water... Haha!
When we got to the turnaround, I saw the perfect picture spot. Julia's shoe got stuck in the rocks so she was ready to go back to the car. JC liked walking on the rocks and didn't mind the mini-adventure.
The other picture is JC & Julia in front of church. The crepe myrtle was so pretty blooming. I couldn't resist one more picture...


No comments:
Post a Comment