Julia had VBS this week. I wish she was able to go with her friends to the Kindergarten class, but she is not yet old enough. She had fun in her class and its good for her to spend more time in Pre-K since she's been struggling lately with wanting to be "the baby."
A funny thing happened last night when I picked her up. I needed to come up a little early and talk to another teaching about subbing the next night. I had got a little caught up on a cleaning spree at home before leaving and I was wearing a tank top. It wasn't most appropriate for church so I threw over it another tank top that I occassionally wear to bed.
When I got to Julia's classroom she hopped up, "Hey, why are you wearing your pajamas here?"
Leave it to Julia to declare the obvious. I wasn't embarassed though, actually it made me smile. Julia notices everything. Never, ever think you can get something passed her without her noticing.
No comments:
Post a Comment