Two other girls from her daycare were in her dance class and they really enjoyed being together in both classes playing and dancing together all spring long. The pictures below are of them standing together before "the big show." They were so excited and bursting with energy. I can't wait to see the DVD and share with everybody who wants to see. I am so proud.. we all are! Several have questioned if we are expecting another child soon since "we are counting". We all have JCH in our name (even our dog), that's why we are counting. Does the dog count? I say yes...
Monday, June 9, 2008
Julia's first dance recital
This past weekend, Julia had her first dance recital. She did great and so did her entire class. They performed "Maybe" from the Broadway musical, Annie and "Bushel and a Peck" from Guys & Dolls. "Maybe" was their ballet song and "Bushel and a Peck" was their tap song. They had the same costume, with a few changes in tights and accessories that were both really cute. Her class sat and waved during the finale of the show. All the girls carried their flowers on to the stage and I caught this picture right before Julia went backstage. She was in total awe when I handed her the flowers that Mimi brought for her. She expected flowers, but I guess she wasn't expecting them to be "so beautiful" (her own words).
Two other girls from her daycare were in her dance class and they really enjoyed being together in both classes playing and dancing together all spring long. The pictures below are of them standing together before "the big show." They were so excited and bursting with energy. I can't wait to see the DVD and share with everybody who wants to see. I am so proud.. we all are!
Two other girls from her daycare were in her dance class and they really enjoyed being together in both classes playing and dancing together all spring long. The pictures below are of them standing together before "the big show." They were so excited and bursting with energy. I can't wait to see the DVD and share with everybody who wants to see. I am so proud.. we all are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love the picture of Julia with her roses. Her blue eyes are just shining with all the joy and promise of a four-year-old! I will be waiting anxiously for the DVD of the performance. I'll try to bring MAX with us to NM. I imagine Julia will enjoy the book, and maybe it can persuade JC to try dancing, too.
The pic of Julia with the roses is my favorite yet! She looks so much like you it is sinful. Move back here so Ava and Julia can be friends.
And we can have lunch!!
BTW--love Jetta's new dress. Cute. Ava would look precious in that too!! HAHA :)
Post a Comment