Sunday, June 29, 2008

Playlist

I posted the music to the blogspot because I can access it at work. I like it because I can change up the music and skip to a song I like or am in the mood for. I have tried a radio in my office, either the antenna is really bad or the radio is bad or we have thick walls. I can't figure it out, but I get one really bad station, really loud, really clearly. The rest I can't hear at all.
I discovered on my friend Beth's blog that I could listen to her music at my computer at work. Often I would find her spot and listen to her page music. It's nice, but please refer back to the top of why I like the music I've picked out... Plus, I can add and remove (from home) to the playlist whenever I want. The playlist is different from my other one on facebook & myspace since I kind of wanted a little softer music, but not too mellow...
Okay, so you are saying to yourself, am I hinting to a certain gift for a certain someone on a certain holiday?? I guess an iPod has made the list...
Would I take it to work?? The jury is still out on that one.
Enjoy listening, and I choose the settings so you can choose to start play rather than auto (if you don't want to/can't, etc. etc.)

2 comments:

Mrs. Starhead said...

I like your music feature. We just heard "She's Always a Woman" by Billy Joel at the grocery store.
And "Meditation" is so pretty. I haven't been able to listen to it without crying the past 6 months. It's the song that Melissa played for her solo her senior year. She remembered that you played it and always said you played it so much better than she did...but she made it sound beautiful too.

Hughes Family said...

I played Adoration. Did I ever play Meditation? I guess I did my senior year. That year seems a blur for some reason. (Musically)

She WAS beautiful, as well as every memory you have of her. How special that song is for you to remember her by.