I love the pictures of Julia so much from her recital, I don't want to post a new blog yet..
Is that weird??
I have to anyway, today is/was a big day for Jetta at daycare. She officially started her new class in the toddler class. Since she is a walker she was getting to big for the baby class. Also, she was getting a little too demanding for meal time to be waiting for a high chair since she insists on feeding herself! Anyway, it was kind of a big deal until daycare called 20 minutes after she'd been there. She had some stomach bug that was making her sick. Pretty short-lived though, she came home and was fine all day.
Happy first day in the new class Jetta! Well... for 20 minutes anyway.
This picture was taken the other morning when I walked in to wake her up and found her sitting and playing with her animals. She was a little upset when I left to grab the camera so the picture is not as sweet as the memory, but it reminds me a lot of Julia at this age. She used to wake up singing!!
1 comment:
Wow your kids are adorable. I hope our kids can meet some day!
Post a Comment