Julia went to Austin with Pam for Jillian's birthday party. She had so much fun she didn't want to leave and was still sad when she got home. She left before they did the pinata (reminder, we should do a pinata for Julia's next bday). JC & Jetta stayed home with me, I was afraid they might not have a lot of fun at a pool party and it's probably good we stayed home. I had/have a cold. JC was sick and Jetta was kind of grumpy. Not the best mix for a 2 hour car ride, one-way with one adult and 3 kids... I'm hoping we can get to Austin again soon to visit Culley & Christie and check out the progress of their awesome new house. It's so spacious!
We took Julia to her first evening of Vacation Bible School. She was very excited to go. The theme is "Surf's Up!" When I asked her what she learned she said "It's a secret." Hmmm... A secret?
Also, Julia is very excited about our upcoming trip to Taos, New Mexico this summer. The last full week of July. We are going with my family (all the Campbell's) for one week. One day for our excursion, we will ride a train into Colorado & back. There will be a tunnel and Julia asks me everyday, "Tomorrow, is our train ride?" I need to start a tally board or countdown sheet for her. She just can't stand to wait 4 more weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment