Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's a toof (plus a side note)




Jetta has one tooth officially. Julia told me (that's what makes it official).
I have some pictures. Julia took some and I did too. I can't remember who took what. She was not too excited to "Goo-goo" & "ga-ga" for pictures of her mouth. I think one of the best ones you can see she was actually screaming. AAAaaahhhHHH!!!



Side note: Julia said some funny stuff today and I just have to share it. OK, These 2 were very amusing to me, though stung me a little bit because they caught me off guard. I wasn't sure whether to cry or to laugh. My baby is already telling me how to be the momma! Ouch!

1. She asked if Maw-maw was in the hospital because she was going to have a baby. Maw-maw is 98.
2. She told me tonight she was sorry she cried at Chuck E Cheese's tonight and that she just had a bad day. We talked for a little bit about her "bad day" and she decided it wasn't so bad after all. Then she told me I better let her change clothes the next time she comes home from Kiddieland. I told her I'd think about it next time. She said "Well, you better say yes becuase if you don't, I will cry and cry and cry. And if I cry, I will cry really really loud. So loud you will wish you told me YES because I am a big girl."

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think Julia IS a big girl!! You better let her change clothes. That sounds like a threat if I ever heard one!

She is growing WAY to fast!