Fox on Socks by Dr. Suess is a very fun book.
Try to read it fast and you definitely have to read it aloud.
My favorite part is the puddle paddle muddle.
Don't delay. Giggles and laughter await you!
"When beetles battle beetles
in a puddle paddle battle
and the beetle battle puddle
is a puddle in a bottle...
...they call this
a tweetle beetle
bottle puddle
paddle battle muddle."
(Just wait til they add a poodle and a noodle on the next page!)
2 comments:
I just found your myspace and checked out your blog. My sister recently got that book for her son and I read it to him. My favorite part is the one about the beetles. It's SO hard to read! :-)
Jeff kept trying not to laugh while I was reading, because he read it the night before and knew what the next page was...
Post a Comment