Ok, I think we've all posted the funny/cute/darn stuff our kids say, but what about the stuff that makes absolutely NO SENSE?
Tonight, Julia told me she was "scared to go to sleep because the birds might poop on her credit cards." She said it twice because the first time I thought I heard her wrong! I explained she does not have credit cards, she is too young, etc. She said she's thinking about when she's older they might!
Oh, it's so hard to try and reason with her when she doesn't make sense. She was sensitive & very serious, so I didn't laugh, but I explained she was very tired and needed rest.
1 comment:
NOTE: Julia asked me tonight if she could have a piece of cake with a napkin when she wakes up in the morning. More realistic, but she tossed a fit when I told her there was no more cake. Oops!
Post a Comment