Jetta & JC did great during the recital, they watched & clapped and enjoyed the entertainment. Jetta fell asleep in Mimi's lap at the end, but we were very proud on how well they did with sitting and watching.
Several have questioned if we are expecting another child soon since "we are counting". We all have JCH in our name (even our dog), that's why we are counting. Does the dog count? I say yes...
Friday, June 12, 2009
Dance Recital
Last Friday was Julia's dance recital. I got a few pictures. Also, I took a short video of her class (she's the first one on the right).
This year she enjoyed staying backstage with the other girls from her class and the backstage "mom". At the end of Julia's second act they were supposed to blow kisses and bow, Julia was the only one and she got a lot of chuckles. They started to close the curtain and she got brushed off because she was in the line of the curtain. This was funny too! I can't wait to let her see herself on the DVD. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment