Saturday, July 31, 2010

More sunblock please

Before we were heading to the Y last Sunday, Jetta took it upon herself to lather herself with sunblock.  Julia & JC had applied thier sunblock already. 
I heard the aerosol can spray-sound and went into the living room to find Jetta wearing a sunblock "beard."  She said she needed more sunblock on her face.  I laughed ouloud; Julia and JC came into the living room and JC fell on the floor from laughing so hard.
Jetta was a pretty good sport and ran to the mirror to look at her face.  I ran to get the camera and we met back in the living room.  She let me take her picture, then asked me to clean her face off.  She laughed while I took her picture because the can of sunblock kept slipping out of her hands!


** In case you were wondering, Jetta did not come home with a sunburn. 

4 comments:

Jaime said...

so I have a while before W outgrows this?

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Grandpa put white stuff on his face when he shaves?

The Old Peanut Bag said...

Doesn't Grandpa put white stuff on his face when he shaves?

Hughes Family said...

Sunblock is dangerous at our house for some reason. If left out in low places, the kids lather up like crazy! Sunblock belongs on the high shelf with chapstick, tangle spray and regular lotion!