| She was so proud she earned a ribbon! |
"Seasons of Love" was the title of Julia's dance recital this year at Jenni Holley/Expressions dance studio. We really enjoyed the recital & the theme was great. The intro song was "Seasons of Love." I've never heard of it, but Julia & I occasionally sing parts of it. "Five hundred twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes..." over & over. Kind of strange I know, but it's one of those songs you just can't get out of your head.
My parents arrived that next weekend in Waco to visit, also to attend Julia's dance recital. Her class performed Easter Parade (ballet) & Grand Ol' Flag (tap). We were really proud of her leadership all year in the class. I took some really great pictures of her back in May when I took her to the studio for her portrait, so I'm posting them as well.
| Julia totally set up this shot. I just took her picture. |
2 comments:
525,600 Minutes is a song from the musical "Rent." It's the number of minutes in a year...
We loved being at Julia's recital. A great way to spend ONE afternoon a year!
I knew it was the number of minutes in a year, I just didn't know where the song was from. I've never seen Rent, but I want to!
The recital is/was long, felt like 600 minutes.
Post a Comment