Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 Resolutions

Resolutions
I guess I'll type up my list of resolutions for this year. I'm a believer in only changing what we really can and in living in the moment, but these "goals" have been on my mind for a while and I wanted to share...
1) Say "Hello" first. Even if it's not returned the way I hope, I want to be friendly first and not wait on someone else to say "Hello" first.
2) Read more. I have a stack of books given to me this Christmas. I'm not a speed reader and I lose my train of thought quickly, so short, easy books are best.
3) Be more active. I won't give a long explantion. I want to walk more, play more, even join aerobics at the Y. I cannot be too busy being Mom to take care of myself this year.
4) Celebrate 30. Yes, I turn 30 this year. To celebrate, I have some ideas in mind but I don't want to give it away yet what I want to do. When it happens, I'll let you know...
5) Diapering. I will put Jetta in cloth diapers at home and I will work on getting JC out of Pull-Ups. The cloth diapers is all ready in the process, Jetta likes them.
6) Same ol' stuff. Eat better, spend less, weigh less, eat less. Be mindful of others and have compassion. Be the best Mom I can be. Be on time! (I know some of you are laughing about my mentioning being on time, and I have continued this resolution because I continue to work on it everyday. I'm not always on time, but I'm getting better. And there's more important stuff to worry about than a clock on some days like #1-5 and others.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love your list! Good luck with all of them. I'm celebrating 30 this coming weekend and we've decided to take a quick trip to Colorado. I'd love to hear what your ideas are for 30.

Beth said...

I will post mine also.

And I can tell you that 30s are way better than 20s...for sure!!