Jeff's goal by this summer is to be under a certain weight for the National PGA Professionals Golf Tournament in Albuquerque, NM (He has already qualified for the tournament). So--- FAITHFULLY, since the last week of 2008, he has woke up every morning to walk/run/jog. And FAITHFULLY, since the first week of 2009, he has woke me up to walk once he gets home. I really enjoy walking in the mornings, I can clear my mind, breathe in fresh air and I feel like I have better days.
This morning, it was 21 degrees outside. Jeff woke up, got ready to go outside and he started walking. He decided it was just too cold, even with 3 layers on and he walked to the YMCA to walk on a treadmill. It was closed (due to the weather) and he was too cold to care, so he walked back home. He makes me so proud and the least I can do to support him is walk too. I need to be able to catch up in NM this summer when he wins!
2 comments:
Go Jeff!!
And go Jennifer, too! :o)
Post a Comment