I was telling my Dad on the phone a week or so ago some things the kids have said recently (repeatedly or just once for laughs) and thought I'd blog them to save & share.
Jetta:
She loves to say: "Aw man!" like Swiper from Dora the Explorer. Also, she loves to roll her words like "Arriba" & her name "Jjjetta" (show off)
JC:
I asked JC to point to the television in a book. He couldn't find it. Then when I showed him he said "That's not a television, it's a TV!"
Today on the phone I was telling my mom I found lots of 2T clothes for Jetta in storage. JC laughed out loud, "Haha... Too-Tee, Too-Tee!"
At his turn at the dentist for a teeth cleaning, he turned around in his chair and said to the dental hygienist, "I am a smart boy!" (cute boy too!)
Julia:
On the way to the dentist, she asked, "Will going to the dentist hurt my guts?"
I was puzzled. (later I realized, she meant gums)
Julia is very interested in fantasy vs. fact. We watch cartoons and she describes what's happening, then says, "...but not in this world."
She told me she wanted to be a witch for Halloween, "a mean witch, but not a scary witch.. with a pointy hat." (her hand motions were the best part while she was talking)
No comments:
Post a Comment