Friday, June 18, 2010

Operator- Round 2

I am pretty sure I've mentioned before about the fun times we have playing Operator.  Tonight the kids were hot & sweaty outside from playing; they wanted to stay outside 10 minutes longer and decided to play Operator.  Julia was first playing with one of our neighbors, then I joined in.  JC & Jetta joined in right after me.  Our neighbor started the round (her name is Ashley) & JC ended the round.
Ashley: "I like birthday cake with sprinkles and icing."
JC: "The cow says Hi!"
Oh my, the kids rolled on the ground laughing so hard!  It was hilarious watching them laugh & be silly.

The last round was Jetta's turn to start.  She couldn't think of anything so I helped her.  I said outloud, "Jetta say this..." and I leaned in closer. I pulled her close to me so I could whisper in her ear and she burped!  The kids rolled on the ground again with laughter because it was perfect timing as if I burped in her ear or made her burp.  Good grief!

1 comment:

Susan said...

haha that's funny! laughter is the best medicine and your adorable children seem to have gotten that memo! :o) Love it!!