Monday, March 24, 2008

Enchanted

If you haven't seen the Disney movie "Enchanted" you have to see it ASAP. It is so cute. The music is great. Julia loves the movie, we saw it in the movie theater 1 & 1/4 times (long story). We bought the CD soundtrack for Julia's birthday and what do you know, the Easter Bunny brought the movie to Mimi's bushes with the Easter eggs at her house! Julia was speechless when she saw it in the bushes.

So far we have watched the movie 2 & 1/2 times since yesterday afternoon.

The girl, Giselle, is so believable just like all other Disney princesses. You really feel like she is a real person and really deserves to be "princess."

I won't be the kind of person Jeff hates to hear about movies from and ruin the plot... just go see for yourself. You'll be humming "True Loves Kiss" & "How Does She Know" for days.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Great. I need another Disney movie in my house. BUT I will get it tomorrow. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I bought the soundtrack right after I saw the movie. I don't know why I'm admitting this. I loved it though.